Large windows are amazing to have because they fill your home or office with large amounts of natural lighting that has been proven to improve productivity while at the same time reducing your lighting bills. You also get amazing views of your surroundings from the comfort of your couch or office desk.
As if that is not enough, the large windows will create an illusion of bigger space inside your home or office while making your home look modern and stylish. However, these windows also come with some responsibilities.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Our Recommended Window Cleaning Robots in 2021
- 10) Redxiao Robot Window Cleaner
- 9) HOBOT-198
- 8) HOBOT-388
- 7) QKU Window Cleaning Automatic Robot
- 6) AlfaBot X7
- 5) ECOVACS WINBOT X
- 4) Window Cleaner Robot
- 3) HOBOT-298
- 2) Mamibot W120-T
- 1) Gladwell Gecko Robot Window Cleaner
- Should You Buy a Robot Window Cleaner?
- Types of Robot Window Cleaners
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Window Cleaning Robot
- Is a Window Cleaning Robot Worth the Money?
- Best Window Cleaning Robot
Our Recommended Window Cleaning Robots in 2021
10) Redxiao Robot Window Cleaner
- ❤❤❤The high-strength safety rope with buckle has a tensile strength of 150kgf, and the cleaning speeds...
- ❤❤❤Glass vacuum robot support infrared remote control (battery not included), support gravity sensor,...
- ❤❤❤The anti-drop system and high-strength tensile rope can prevent the cleaner from falling down even...
- AI-technology, works ONLY with power cord. Embedded UPS (Un-interrupted Power System) prevents the robot from...
- Minimum surface size - 13х13 inch. For any glass thickness (3 mm or more)
- Vacuum engine (held without magnets)
- Please read Manual before use! You can use link on video tutorial on box. House Cleaning Robot works with...
- Do NOT use on frames with non-rectangular (rounded) edges. Minimum surface size - 13х13 inch. For any glass...
- Brushless DC Motor has longer life and lower noise. Washer mop machine with vacuum engine (held without...
7) QKU Window Cleaning Automatic Robot
- Intelligent Operating System - (REMOTE CONTROL), One key to select the work mode that works immediately, you...
- Deep Cleaning Effect - Large area square wipes, 25x25cm wipes to move and wipe, in order to achieve a fast and...
- Safety and Intelligence - The dual-motor vacuum exhaust technology makes the machine stick to the window...
6) AlfaBot X7
- Automatic Water Spray - This AlfaBot X7 glass cleaning machine designed with ultrasonic water spray nozzle,...
- WiFi Connectivity - The AlfaBot X7 smart design allows it to be controlled from the palm of your hand. It...
- Deep Cleaning for Highrise Windows - Intuitive cleaning technology guides X7 robot to clean in a fast,...
5) ECOVACS WINBOT X
4) Window Cleaner Robot
- 👍 FAST AND QUIET: Brushless motor. Wexbi W189 is the fastest window cleaner robot on the market! It only...
- 🧠 INTELLIGENT PLANNING OF CLEANING ROUTE: More efficient window washing equipment. Cleaning robot achieve...
- 🥃 SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT SMOOTH INTERFACES: Glass, marble, tiles, table, mirrors, windows, floors, kitchen...
- Please read Manual before use! We created video manual for you. You can use link on Video tutorial on the box....
- Do NOT use on frames with non-rectangular (rounded) edges. Minimum surface size - 15х15 inch. For any glass...
- Most issues with using the Robot are eliminated by contacting our Service Center. Window Glass Cleaning New...
2) Mamibot W120-T
- Why Choose W120-T: Intelligent cleaning routes, Clean your high-rise windows in a safe and easier way; Offers...
- Easy Operation: Control your robot in three simple ways: APP\One touch Key\Remote. AI Smart Cleaning Modes:...
- Square Shape Covers More: W120-T Covers maximumly 99% of the glass surface; Back to where it start when...
1) Gladwell Gecko Robot Window Cleaner
- Intuitive cleaning technology - Our smart artificial intelligence powered design will get your windows clean...
- Safe and secure - With the gecko window cleaner, you do not have to climb ladders or put yourself at risk, you...
- Remote and app power - The gecko’s smart design allows it to be controlled from the palm of your hand. The...
Windows cleaning is one of the most dreaded house chores all over the world. In fact, a good number of homes have very dirty windows simply because nobody wants to wash them. The other alternative to having to wash windows is hiring someone to do the cleaning for you, and this can easily turn out to be very expensive in the long run.
Fortunately, robot window cleaners provide an alternative that gives you clean windows without requiring you to take out your wallet every time you want to clean your windows. If you choose a good model, you can get windows that are just as clean as they would have been if you did the cleaning yourself.
Should You Buy a Robot Window Cleaner?
Although robot window cleaners can be very beneficial to the homeowners, they do not always work for everyone. With this in mind, you need to first find out if it will be a worthwhile investment before you buy one. Here are some of the times when a window cleaner will be a good investment:
When you have large windows, cleaning them can be quite a hassle. A robot window cleaner will ensure that you don’t ever have to worry about doing the cleaning manually. You only need to ensure that the robot’s power cord is long enough to reach all parts of the window and the robot will take care of everything else.
Hard to Reach Windows
Cleaning the inner surface of the window is usually not a bother for most people. However, depending on your home’s design, you can have problems reaching all parts of the outer surface. This could result in ugly stains on the outer surface that will negate the work that you have done on the inner surface.
If you have a window cleaning robot, you only need enough space to place the robot on the window, and it will take care of the rest of the cleaning. You will get a shiny and reflective surface without having to worry about looking for a squeegee that is long enough to reach all corners of the glass.
Windows that Don’t Open
Windows that don’t open can be very hard to clean. This is because you will need to go outside and clean them from there. Now imagine if you live on the fourth floor of your apartment. You will need a very long ladder or a hoist to be able to get to the window.
The whole cleaning operation can be quite risky. If you happen to fall off the ladder, you could sustain serious injuries that could make your life more difficult. All this can be avoided by spending a few hundred dollars on a robot window cleaner.
Types of Robot Window Cleaners
Before we try to identify the best robot window cleaners, let’s first try to understand the different options available in the market.
Suction Connectivity Window Cleaners
As the name suggests, these window cleaners have a vacuum pump that creates suction to help attach the window cleaner to the window surface. It is convenient because you will not need to access both sides of the window to use this window cleaner like it is with magnetic type window cleaners.
However, if there are irregularities on the window surface, this connection is likely to fail hence the need for a tether to avoid damaging the window cleaner when the connection fails.
This type of window cleaner comes with a magnet and a piece of magnetic metal to hold the window cleaner in place as it cleans your windows. To use it, you will need to place the magnetic metal on the opposite side of the window so that it can keep the window cleaner attached on the window surface.
Although this connection is generally more reliable than suction type connection, you will need access to both sides of the window, and this may not always be possible.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Window Cleaning Robot
The effectiveness of the window cleaning robot that you buy will be determined to a great extent by the model you choose. This is why you need to make sure that you pick the best one for your situation. Here are some things that you should think about when choosing a window cleaning robot:
The battery life on your cordless window cleaner will determine how long you can use it before you need to interrupt the cleaning session to recharge the battery. If you have many windows, long battery life will be very useful because it will mean that you can clean more before you have to stop for a charge.
While you are at it, check to ensure that you choose a window cleaning robot that has a fast recharge time. This will reduce the time that you have to wait if the battery runs out of juice in the middle of a cleaning job.
Other window cleaning robots are corded, but they also come with a backup battery to keep it on the window in case power runs out in the middle of a cleaning job. In this case, you don’t need a very long battery life because you only need a few minutes to remove the window cleaner from the window and to place it on a safe place as you wait for power to resume.
Window cleaning robots have different ways of cleaning your windows. Some will use cleaning pads and a cleaning solution to try and get rid of the most stubborn stains while others will only polish the surface using dry cleaning pads.
The cleaning process will determine the kind of results that you get, so it is important that you pay close attention to it. If your windows normally have bird stains and other hard to remove marks, then you will need to invest in a window cleaning robot multiple cleaning stages. If you mostly have to deal with a little dust and fingerprint marks, then you don’t need a very complicated cleaning process.
There are times when you don’t need to clean the entire window surface. It could be that you only want to remove a stain from one spot on the window or that you want to go over a part of the window that the machine didn’t fully clean.
If you ever find yourself in this situation, remote control functionality will come in very handy. It will enable you to steer the window cleaning robot around the window pane to clean whichever part that needs cleaning.
Is a Window Cleaning Robot Worth the Money?
With all that said, is an investment on a window cleaning robot worthwhile? You don’t want to put your hard earned money in a device, only to realize that it is one of those fads that get everyone excited about a seemingly revolutionary product for a short while only for it to end up being a disappointment and a waste of money.
Fortunately, if you choose a good window cleaning robot, this will be the least of your worries because it will be able to deliver consistent results while eliminating all the risks that you have to face when trying to do the cleaning yourself.
Best Window Cleaning Robot
Like we have mentioned above, it is important that you choose a window cleaning robot that will solve your particular needs. We have identified some of the best performing models that were rated highly by buyers to give you an easy time as you shop for the best window cleaning model for your home or office.
Although they are not very popular, window cleaning robots can take a lot of pain from the process of window cleaning. If you have many large windows in your home or office, this could add a lot of convenience to your life because it will have really simplified your cleaning job.
However, it is important to choose the right window cleaner to be able to enjoy the full benefits of having such a device in your home. Don’t just choose the most expensive option and expect that it will do everything that you want it to do.
Some of the other important considerations include noise production, cleaning speed, length of power cord and whether or not it comes with a safety tether. It’s also important to think about the design of your windows because window cleaners with round cleaning pads will have trouble getting to the corners of a square or rectangular window. Square window cleaning robots will also have problems cleaning round windows, so it’s advisable to get a robot with the right shape.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have feedback, please add them below in the comment section.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API